Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About State rights & free trade, evening post. (Charleston, S.C.) 1831-1834
Charleston, S.C. (1831-1834)
State rights & free trade, evening post. : (Charleston, S.C.) 1831-1834
- Alternative Titles:
State rights and free trade, evening post
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William Gray
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1834?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 1, 1831)-
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Continued by: Palmetto battery. Cf. King, W.L. Newspaper press of Charleston, S.C., 1872.
- Published a triweekly country ed. (title unknown).
- sn 85054321
View complete holdings information