Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Utica daily press. (Utica, N.Y.) 1882-1969
Utica, N.Y. (1882-1969)
The Utica daily press. : (Utica, N.Y.) 1882-1969
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Utica, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Press Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 227 (Dec. 1, 1882)-Sept. 27, 1969.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Oneida County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Utica (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Publication suspended because of strike July 15-Oct. 23, 1967.
- Publishers: Press Pub. Co., 1882-<1888>; Utica Press Co., <1893-1903>; Utica Daily Press Co., <1908-1933>; Utica Observer-Dispatch Inc., <1938>-1969.
- Weekly ed.: Utica weekly press, <1886-1887>; semiweekly ed.: Utica semi-weekly press, <1894-1905>.
- sn 85054322
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information