Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hickory nut and Upson vigil. (Thomaston, Ga.) 1833-1834
Thomaston, Ga. (1833-1834)
The Hickory nut and Upson vigil. : (Thomaston, Ga.) 1833-1834
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Thomaston, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
Began with Apr. 17? 1833; ceased in 1834.
- Burke County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Burke County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214162
- Thomaston (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- "Crack it who may, it will be discovered to be sound to the kernel."
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 21 (Oct. 2, 1833).
- Published on Wednesday.
- sn 85054333
View complete holdings information