Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Democratic standard. (Watertown, Jeff. Co., N.Y.) 1833-1835
Watertown, Jeff. Co., N.Y. (1833-1835)
The Democratic standard. : (Watertown, Jeff. Co., N.Y.) 1833-1835
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Watertown, Jeff. Co., N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- T.A. Smith
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1833; ceased in July 1835.
- Jefferson County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209430
- New York (State)--Watertown.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221269
- Watertown (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 10, no. 43 (Oct. 23, 1833) = New ser. v. 1, no. 7.
- Editor: John S. Bagg, <Dec. 1843>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 11, no. 52 (Dec. 30, 1834).
- Published by: T.A. & A.L. Smith, <July 1834>; and by: A.L. Smith, <Dec. 1834>.
- sn 85054342
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information