Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Winchester times. (Winchester, Va.) 1865-1905
Winchester, Va. (1865-1905)
The Winchester times. : (Winchester, Va.) 1865-1905
- Place of publication:
- Winchester, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. Goldsborough
- Dates of publication:
Began with Sept. 7, 1865 issue; ceased with Mar. 29, 1905 issue?
- Winchester (Va.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 15 (Dec. 13, 1865).
- Editors under Winchester Times Pub. Co.: William Riely, <1889-1892>; Clark H. Purcell, <1892-1894>; Mrs. William Byrd, <1893-1902?>
- Microfilm available from New York Public Library.
- Published as weekly edition of Evening Star (Winchester, Va.), <1902>-<1905>
- Publisher varies: Hunter & Beall, <1867>; Hunter & Hollis, <1873>-<1877>; R.W. Hunter, <1877>-<1879>; Winchester Times Pub. Co., <1890>.
- Supplements included in issues May 1887-Dec. 1889; Oct. 1890; Aug. 1891.
- sn 85054369
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information