Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Whitehall Democrat. (Whitehall, N.Y.) 1844-185?
Whitehall, N.Y. (1844-185?)
Whitehall Democrat. : (Whitehall, N.Y.) 1844-185?
- Place of publication:
- Whitehall, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William S. Southmayd
- Dates of publication:
- New York (State)--Washington County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220667
- New York (State)--Whitehall.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01232615
- Washington County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Whitehall (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 29 (Jan. 6, 1847).
- Editor: John E. Watkins, <1852>.
- Nov. 1, 1850 issue numbered: New series, v. 1, no. 41.
- Publishers: William S. Southmayd, <1847>; Watkins & Murray, <1851>; John E. Watkins, <1852>.
- sn 85054387
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information