Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Adirondack herald. (Wells, N.Y.) 1876-1947
Wells, N.Y. (1876-1947)
Adirondack herald. : (Wells, N.Y.) 1876-1947
- Place of publication:
- Wells, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- [J.B. Morrison]
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1876.
Ceased with May 9, 1947 issue.
- Hamilton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Wells (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "Official County paper," <1928>.
- Description based on: Vol. 16, no. 42 (Oct. 25, 1888).
- Numbering is irregular.
- Published from same office: Hamilton County record, <1936>-1947.
- Publishers: J.B. Morrison, <1888-1893>; G.S. Morrison, <1924-1927>; T.E. Brown, <1928>; Adirondack Herald Co., <1930>; Carl L. Fry estate, <1936>-1947.
- sn 85054390
View complete holdings information