Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The New-York evangelist. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1830-1850
New-York [N.Y.] (1830-1850)
The New-York evangelist. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1830-1850
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hunt & Johnson
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 6, 1830)-v. 21, no. 17 (Apr. 25, 1850).
- Antislavery movements--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Evangelistic work--New York (State)--New York--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Protestant churches--United States--Newspapers.
- Abolitionist newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from University Microfilms International (American periodical series: 1800-1850); also available online.
- Publisher varies: Hunt & Johnson, 1830-<>; William Beach & Co., <Sept. 1831-Dec. 1831>; S.W. Benedict & Co., <Jan. 1833-Feb. 1836>; Coolidge & Lambert, <Aug. 1838-April 1839>; Hunt & Johnson, <May 1840>; H. Wickes & Co., <1842>; W.H. Bidwell, <1846>
- Some issues bear whole numbering.
- sn 85054545
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information