Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American eagle. volume (Easton [Pa.]) 1799-1805
Easton [Pa.] (1799-1805)
The American eagle. volume : (Easton [Pa.]) 1799-1805
- Place of publication:
- Easton [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Samuel Longcope
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Nov. 1805?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 10, 1799)-
- Easton (Northampton County, Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Northampton County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Easton (Northampton County)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01758552
- Pennsylvania--Northampton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215236
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- German supplements: Beylage zu dem Americanischen Adler; Beylage zu dem Amerikanischen Adler.
- In English; includes articles in German, June 22-July 20, 1805.
- sn 85054601
View complete holdings information