Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Pittsburgh chronicle telegraph. (Pittsburgh [Pa.) 1884-1927
Pittsburgh [Pa. (1884-1927)
Pittsburgh chronicle telegraph. : (Pittsburgh [Pa.) 1884-1927
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Pittsburgh [Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
-v. 172, no. 26 (Aug. 1, 1927).
Began in 1884. Cf. Pennsylvania, a guide to the keystone state.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Pittsburgh (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from UMI.
- Description based on: Jan. 2, 1884.
- Issues for <Oct. 21, 1892>-Aug. 1, 1927 called also <vol. 103, no. 100>-v. 172, no. 26.
- Publishers: Pittsburgh Chronicle Telegraph Pub. Co., <Feb. 12, 1886>; Newspaper Printing Co., <Aug. 2, 1927>.
- sn 85054644
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information