Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cummings' evening telegraphic bulletin. (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1847-1851
Philadelphia, Pa. (1847-1851)
Cummings' evening telegraphic bulletin. : (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1847-1851
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A. Cummings
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 12, 1847) ; v. 31, new ser., no. 2 (Apr. 13,1847)-v. 38, new ser., no. 1231 (Apr. 9, 1851).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Inc.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 12, 1847).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 38, no. 1143 (Dec. 31, 1850).
- Vol. 1, no. 1 preceded by "Specimen number," dated Apr. 10, 1847.
- Weekly ed.: Cummings' Philadelphia bulletin, <1851>.
- sn 85054707
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information