Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Allegheny democrat and working-men's advocate. (Pittsburgh [Pa.]) 1836-1836
Pittsburgh [Pa.] (1836-1836)
Allegheny democrat and working-men's advocate. : (Pittsburgh [Pa.]) 1836-1836
- Alternative Titles:
Allegheny democrat and workingmen's advocate
Democrat and advocate
- Place of publication:
- Pittsburgh [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wilson F. Stewart
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1836; ceased in 1836.
- Allegheny County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Allegheny County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209250
- Pittsburgh (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: New ser., v. 1, no. 5 (July 29, 1836) = whole no. 633.
- Nov. 4-11, 1836 called also whole no. 647-648.
- sn 85054714
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information