Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Alexander's express messenger. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1844-1846
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1844-1846)
Alexander's express messenger. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1844-1846
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Charles Alexander
- Dates of publication:
Jan. 3, 1844-Dec. 30, 1846.
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- "Dedicated to the ladies, and heads of families --- the merchant, the mechanic, the farmer, and the moralist."
- "Express" appears within title ornament in smaller type.
- sn 85054716
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information