Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Polish American journal. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1985-current
Buffalo, N.Y. (1985-current)
Polish American journal. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1985-current
- Alternative Titles:
Polonia's voice, Polish American journal
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Panagraphics Inc.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 74, no. 1 (Jan. 16, 1985)-
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans--New York (State)--Buffalo--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans--Newspapers.
- "Polonia's voice" appears prior to the masthead title, 1985-May 1990.
- Also issued by subscription via the World Wide Web.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 98, no. 11 (Nov. 2009); title from caption.
- Merger of: Pol-Am journal (National ed.), and: Polish American voice.
- Published in five other eds., 1985-<May 1988>. Published in six other eds., <May 1988->: Polish National Alliance of Brooklyn, USA, Association of Sons of Poland, Polish Union of USA, Polish Beneficial Association, National, and Union of Poles in America.
- sn 85054886
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information