Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The North American and daily advertiser. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1840-1845
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1840-1845)
The North American and daily advertiser. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1840-1845
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Brace & Newbold
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 240 (Jan. 1, 1840)-v. 7, no. 2042 (Oct. 20, 1845).
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- In addition to continuing vol. numbering of North American (Philadelphia, Pa. : 1839), continues vol. numbering of: Poulson's American daily advertiser.
- Publishers: C.G. Childs & J. Reese Fry, <Sept. 26, 1843>.
- sn 85054913
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information