Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly advertiser, of Reading, in the county of Berks. (Reading [Pa.]) 1796-1814
Reading [Pa.] (1796-1814)
The weekly advertiser, of Reading, in the county of Berks. : (Reading [Pa.]) 1796-1814
- Alternative Titles:
Reading weekly advertiser, &c
- Place of publication:
- Reading [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Gottlob Jungmann
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (May 7, 1796)-no. 148 (May 28, 1814).
- Berks County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Reading (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers,
- Published from the same office: Standhafte Patriot, und Berks Cauntier Adverteiser, in Reading; Standhafts Patriot, von Berks und Schuylkill Caunty, in Reading.
- Publishers: Jungmann & Bruckmann, 1800-1806; Gottlob Jungmann, 1806-<1807>; Gottlob Jungmann, & Co., <1812>.
- sn 85055142
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information