Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The North American. (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1845-1847
Philadelphia, Pa. (1845-1847)
The North American. : (Philadelphia, Pa.) 1845-1847
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- G.R. Graham, A. Cummings
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 7, no. 2043 (Oct. 21, 1845)-v. 9, no. 2568 (June 30, 1847).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Other daily ed.: Evening North American (Philadelphia, Pa.), <1846>.
- sn 85055247
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information