Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Daily spectrum. (St. George, Utah) 1983-current
St. George, Utah (1983-current)
The Daily spectrum. : (St. George, Utah) 1983-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- St. George, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Spectrum Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 21, no. 53 (Mar. 27, 1983)-
Aug. 23, 1986-
- Saint George (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Utah--Saint George.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01223308
- "Spectrum progress ed." issued each Spring.
- Iron County ed.: Daily spectrum (Cedar City, Utah).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 24, no. 160 (Saturday, Aug. 23, 1986).
- Local supplement, "Spectrum church news," issued each Friday.
- Local supplement, "Spectrum outlook," issued each Sunday.
- No edition statement present, <Aug. 23, 1986->
- Supplements accompany many issues.
- Utah Shakespeare festival supplement issued each July.
- sn 85058016
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information