Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Deseret weekly. (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1888-1898
Salt Lake City, Utah (1888-1898)
The Deseret weekly. : (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1888-1898
- Place of publication:
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
Salt Lake City,
| View more titles from this:
- Deseret News Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 38, no. 1 (Dec. 29, 1888)-v. 57, no. 26 (Dec. 10, 1898).
- Salt Lake City (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Utah--Salt Lake City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205314
- "Pioneer publication of the Rocky Mountain region."
- Dec. 21, 1889 issue has supplement.
- Includes annual index for: <1888-1897>.
- Official organ of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
- Semiweekly eds.: Deseret news. Semi-weekly, 1888-<>, Deseret semi-weekly news, <1889>-1898.
- Special issue published in 1893 with title: "Deseret news New Year's, 1893."
- sn 85058149
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information