Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Salt Lake weekly tribune. (Salt Lake, Utah) 1873-1930
Salt Lake, Utah (1873-1930)
Salt Lake weekly tribune. : (Salt Lake, Utah) 1873-1930
- Alternative Titles:
Salt Lake tribune
- Place of publication:
- Salt Lake, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
Salt Lake City,
| View more titles from this:
- Tribune Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in Nov. 1873; ceased in 1930?
- Salt Lake City (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Utah--Salt Lake City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205314
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 43 [sic] (Nov. 15, 1873).
- Some issues accompanied by supplements.
- The word "weekly" appears within the title ornament.
- sn 85058152
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information