Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Weekly reflex. (Kaysville, Utah) 1904-1978
Kaysville, Utah (1904-1978)
The Weekly reflex. : (Kaysville, Utah) 1904-1978
- Place of publication:
- Kaysville, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
- W.P. Epperson & Son
- Dates of publication:
-v. 80, no. 28 (Sept. 28, 1978).
Began in 1904.
- Davis County (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Kaysville (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Utah--Davis County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218126
- Description based on: Vol. 9, no. 16 (Apr. 3, 1913).
- Extra published Nov. 11, 1918.
- Local office moved from Kaysville to Layton, Utah with Jan. 23, 1975 issue.
- Many issues include supplements.
- Printed in Bountiful, Utah at the office of: Davis County clipper, Jan. 7, 1965-Sept. 28, 1978.
- Special "Censored edition" published Oct. 1, 1942.
- sn 85058154
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information