Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Duchesne record. (Theodore [Duchesne], Utah) 1909-1921
Theodore [Duchesne], Utah (1909-1921)
The Duchesne record. : (Theodore [Duchesne], Utah) 1909-1921
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Theodore [Duchesne], Utah
- Geographic coverage:
- Duchesne Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began with Apr. 8, 1909 issue.
Ceased in Sept. 1921.
- Duchesne (Utah)}vNewspapers.
- Duchesne County (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Myton (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Theodore (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Wasatch County (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed: Uintah chieftain, and: Uintah standard (non-extant?).
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 51 (Mar. 25, 1910).
- Duchesne County organized out of Wasatch County, Jan. 4, 1915.
- Published in Myton, Utah, May 6, 1910-Dec. 26, 1914.
- Special "Industrial edition" issued Dec. 20, 1915.
- Supplements issued Oct. 30, 1914, Jan. 9, 1915, Feb. 13, 1915, Mar. 9-Mar. 30, 1918, and Apr. 15, 1920.
- Town of Theodore changed name to Duchesne in Apr. 1911.
- sn 85058198
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information