Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Summit County bee. (Coalville, Utah) 1923-1960
Coalville, Utah (1923-1960)
The Summit County bee. : (Coalville, Utah) 1923-1960
- Alternative Titles:
Summit County bee and the Morgan County news
<Oct. 3, 1924-Feb. 6, 1925>
- Place of publication:
- Coalville, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
- C.B. Wallace
- Dates of publication:
-v. 37, no. 27 (June 30, 1960).
Began in Oct. 1923?
- Coalville (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Summit County (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Utah--Summit County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218286
- "Centennial ed." issued July 23, 1959.
- Also published as: Summit County bee and the Morgan County news.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 50 (Oct. 3, 1924).
- Issued from the same office: Morgan County news, <1923-1925>.
- June 21, 1945 issue incorrectly marked as June 14.
- Merged with: Park record (Park City, Utah : 1884), to form: Summit County bee and Park record.
- Monthly newspaper for Morgan County High School, "The Courier," issued as a supplement, <Feb. 6, 1925-Apr. 3, 1925>.
- Monthly newspaper for North Summit High School, "The Zip," issued as a supplement, <Nov. 14, 1924-Apr. 10, 1925>.
- Printed in Morgan, Utah at the office of: Morgan County news, for distribution in Coalville, Utah, Aug. 19, 1954-1960.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 85058218
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information