Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Summit County bee and Park record. (Coalville, Utah) 1960-1964
Coalville, Utah (1960-1964)
The Summit County bee and Park record. : (Coalville, Utah) 1960-1964
- Place of publication:
- Coalville, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
- H.C. McConaughy
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 37, no. 28 (July 7, 1960)-v. 31 [sic], no. 27 (July 2, 1964).
- Coalville (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Summit County (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Utah--Summit County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218286
- Continues the numbering of the: Summit County bee (Coalville, Utah : 1923); but issues also numbered 81st year-85th year, continuing the vol. numbering of the Park record (Park City, Utah : 1884).
- Farm fertilizer supplement issued each Mar., 1962-1964.
- Formed by the union of: Summit County bee (Coalville, Utah : 1923), and: Park record (Park City, Utah : 1884).
- Printed in Morgan, Utah at the office of: Morgan County news, for distribution in Park City and Coalville, Utah.
- Split into: Summit County bee (Coalville, Utah : 1964), and: Park record (Park City, Utah : 1964).
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- Vol. numbering is irregular.
- sn 85058219
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information