About The Summit County bee and Park record. (Coalville, Utah) 1960-1964
Coalville, Utah (1960-1964)
The Summit County bee and Park record. : (Coalville, Utah) 1960-1964
- Place of publication:
- Coalville, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
- H.C. McConaughy
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 37, no. 28 (July 7, 1960)-v. 31 [sic], no. 27 (July 2, 1964).
- Coalville (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Summit County (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Continues the numbering of the: Summit County bee (Coalville, Utah : 1923); but issues also numbered 81st year-85th year, continuing the vol. numbering of the Park record (Park City, Utah : 1884).
- Farm fertilizer supplement issued each Mar., 1962-1964.
- Formed by the union of: Summit County bee (Coalville, Utah : 1923), and: Park record (Park City, Utah : 1884).
- Printed in Morgan, Utah at the office of: Morgan County news, for distribution in Park City and Coalville, Utah.
- Split into: Summit County bee (Coalville, Utah : 1964), and: Park record (Park City, Utah : 1964).
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- Vol. numbering is irregular.
- sn 85058219
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information