Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cedar City spectrum. (Cedar City, Utah) 1980-1983
Cedar City, Utah (1980-1983)
Cedar City spectrum. : (Cedar City, Utah) 1980-1983
- Alternative Titles:
Cedar City spectrum, Iron County record
Dec. 15, 1982-Mar. 20, 1983
Iron County record
- Place of publication:
- Cedar City, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
- Tri-State Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 1, 1980)-v. 3, no. 258 (Mar. 25, 1983).
- Daily (except Saturday)
Sept. 6, 1982-Mar. 25, 1983
- "Spectrum progress ed." issued each Spring.
- Absorbed: Iron County record.
- Also published as: Cedar City spectrum, Iron County record.
- Local supplement, "Southern Utah church news," issued each Friday, Feb. 6, 1981-Mar. 20, 1981; succeeded by, "Spectrum church news," Mar. 27, 1981-Mar. 25, 1983.
- Local supplement, "Spectrum outlook," issued each Sunday.
- Supplements accompany many issues.
- Utah Shakespeare festival supplement issued each July.
- sn 85058260
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information