Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Sunset news. (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1957-1985
Salt Lake City, Utah (1957-1985)
Sunset news. : (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1957-1985
- Place of publication:
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
Salt Lake City,
| View more titles from this:
- H.B. Miller
- Dates of publication:
-v. 27, no. 30 (Nov. 29, 1985).
Began in 1957.
- Salt Lake City (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Salt Lake County (Utah)--Newspapers.
- Utah--Salt Lake City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205314
- Utah--Salt Lake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207106
- "Serving the great western area of metropolitan Salt Lake City."
- "The only paper that really cares about Rose Park, Northwest Area, and Glendale Park."
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 48 (Mar. 19, 1959).
- Some issues incorrectly numbered.
- sn 85058298
View complete holdings information