Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Utah Democrat. (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1921-1927
Salt Lake City, Utah (1921-1927)
The Utah Democrat. : (Salt Lake City, Utah) 1921-1927
- Place of publication:
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Geographic coverage:
Salt Lake City,
| View more titles from this:
- Utah Democrat Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1921; ceased in 1927?
- Political parties--Utah--Periodicals.
- Political parties.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01069410
- Politics and government--fast--(OCoLC)fst01919741
- Utah--Politics and government--Periodicals.
- "A live democratic newspaper for live Democrats."
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 25 (Sept. 27, 1924).
- sn 85058317
View complete holdings information