Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly gazette. (Martinsburg, Va.) 1863-186?
Martinsburg, Va. (1863-186?)
Weekly gazette. : (Martinsburg, Va.) 1863-186?
- Place of publication:
- Martinsburg, Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James O'Neal
- Dates of publication:
- Martinsburg (W. Va.)--Newspapers.
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- West Virginia--Martinsburg.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01224867
- Published by order of the Headquarters, Defenses of the Upper Potomac Gen'l B.S. Roberts.
- sn 85059536
View complete holdings information