Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Fayette democrat. (Fayetteville, W. Va.) 1883-189?
Fayetteville, W. Va. (1883-189?)
Fayette democrat. : (Fayetteville, W. Va.) 1883-189?
- Place of publication:
- Fayetteville, W. Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Charles E. Mahan
- Dates of publication:
- "Devoted to the agricultural and mining interests of West Virginia."
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 15 (Nov. 17, 1888).
- Editor: Charles E. Mahan.
- Publication moved to Montgomery, W. Va. c. 1890, where it soon ceased.
- Publishers: Charles E. Mahan, 1883-1889; Burl Lewis, 1889-1890; Houghton Robson & J.C. Montgomery, 1890-189?
- sn 85059614
View complete holdings information