Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Lewisburg chronicle. (Lewisburg, Va. [W. Va.]) 1845-1861
Lewisburg, Va. [W. Va.] (1845-1861)
Lewisburg chronicle. : (Lewisburg, Va. [W. Va.]) 1845-1861
- Place of publication:
- Lewisburg, Va. [W. Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.D. Shriner
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1845? Ceased in 1861?
- Lewisburg (W. Va.)--Newspapers.
- West Virginia--Lewisburg.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213960
- Aug. 22, 1846 is v. 3, no. 36 but Nov. 26, 1846 is v. 2, no. 38 and later issues follow the latter numbering.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 36 (Aug. 22, 1846).
- Publisher varies: Mauzy & Gilmer, <-May 1850>; Stuart I. Warren <June 16, 1860>.
- sn 85059665
View complete holdings information