Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The farmers' advocate. (Charles Town, W. Va.) 1890-1948
Charles Town, W. Va. (1890-1948)
The farmers' advocate. : (Charles Town, W. Va.) 1890-1948
- Place of publication:
- Charles Town, W. Va.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R.W. Morrow
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1890.
Ceased in Feb., 1948.
- Charles Town (W. Va.)--Newspapers.
- Jefferson County (W. Va.)--Newspapers.
- West Virginia--Charles Town.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217935
- West Virginia--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211991
- "Official organ of the West Virginia State Farmer's Alliance and Industrial Union."
- Also issued on microfilm from UMI.
- Continued the numbering of: West Virginia democrat.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 8 (Feb. 20, 1891).
- Editor: R.W. Morrow.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 53, no. 51 (Dec. 31, 1937).
- Merged with: Spirit of Jefferson, to form: Spirit of Jefferson farmers advocate on Mar. 4, 1948.
- sn 85059779
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information