Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Colton semi-tropic. (Colton, San Bernardino County, Calif.) 1876-18??
Colton, San Bernardino County, Calif. (1876-18??)
Colton semi-tropic. : (Colton, San Bernardino County, Calif.) 1876-18??
- Alternative Titles:
Semi-tropic and Southern California advertiser
Jan. 20, 1877-May 18, 1878
- Place of publication:
- Colton, San Bernardino County, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.M. Godfrey
- Dates of publication:
<Mar. 2, 1889>
- Colton (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 13 (Jan. 20, 1877).
- Issues for Aug. 21-Dec. 18, 1880 called also whole no. 300 [sic]-whole no. 217.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 85066485
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information