Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly citizen. (East Los Angeles, Cal.) 1888-1???
East Los Angeles, Cal. (1888-1???)
The weekly citizen. : (East Los Angeles, Cal.) 1888-1???
- Place of publication:
- East Los Angeles, Cal.
- Geographic coverage:
East Los Angeles,
| View more titles from this:
- Frank J. Dyer, Lee S. Ackerman
- Dates of publication:
- California--East Los Angeles.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221144
- California--Los Angeles County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205194
- East Los Angeles (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Los Angeles County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: New ser., vol. 1, no. 22 (Sept. 6, 1890).
- Numbering is irregular.
- Published by Emma S. Marshall <June 6-Sept. 26, 1891>.
- sn 85066496
View complete holdings information