Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About San Bernardino daily sun. (San Bernardino, Calif.) 1902-1966
San Bernardino, Calif. (1902-1966)
San Bernardino daily sun. : (San Bernardino, Calif.) 1902-1966
- Alternative Titles:
San Bernardino sun-telegram
Sun-telegram and the San Bernardino daily sun
- Place of publication:
- San Bernardino, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R.C. Harbison
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 17, no. 35 (Oct. 9, 1902)-v. 19, no. 51 (Feb. 6, 1966).
- San Bernardino County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "San Bernardino daily" appears within masthead ornament.
- Daily and Sunday issues each have their own numbering.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- On Sundays published as: Sun-telegram and the San Bernardino daily sun, Apr. 13-Sept. 7, 1947; Sun-telegram, Sept. 14, 1947-May 30, 1965; on Sundays and holidays as: Sun-telegram, May 31, 1965-Feb. 5, 1966.
- sn 85066524
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information