Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Kansas daily State journal. (Topeka, Kan.) 1885-1887
Topeka, Kan. (1885-1887)
Kansas daily State journal. : (Topeka, Kan.) 1885-1887
- Place of publication:
- Topeka, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
- Frank P. MacLennan
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 13, no. 279 (Nov. 27, 1885)-v. 15, no. 165 (July 15, 1887).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Shawnee County (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Topeka (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell & Howell Co.
- Also issued in a weekly edition called: Kansas State journal (Topeka, Kan. : Weekly).
- Has occasional supplements.
- sn 85067021
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information