Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The colored patriot. (Topeka, Kan.) 1882-18??
Topeka, Kan. (1882-18??)
The colored patriot. : (Topeka, Kan.) 1882-18??
- Place of publication:
- Topeka, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
- E.H. White
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 20, 1882)-
- African American newspapers--Kansas.
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- African Americans--Kansas--Topeka--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Topeka (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 9 (June 22, 1882).
- sn 85067024
View complete holdings information