Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Kansas sentinel. volume (Topeka, Kan.) 1960-1964
Topeka, Kan. (1960-1964)
The Kansas sentinel. volume : (Topeka, Kan.) 1960-1964
- Place of publication:
- Topeka, Kan.
- Geographic coverage:
- C. & C. Enterprises
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with July 8, 1964 issue?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 7, 1960)-
- African American newspapers--Kansas--Topeka.
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- African Americans--Kansas--Topeka--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- Topeka (Kan.)--Newspapers.
- "Journalistic spokesman for ... Negroes."
- Suspended with Nov. 26, 1960 issue; resumed with June 6, 1964 issue.
- sn 85067098
View complete holdings information