Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily register-call. (Central City, Colo.) 1878-1890
Central City, Colo. (1878-1890)
The daily register-call. : (Central City, Colo.) 1878-1890
- Place of publication:
- Central City, Colo.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Laird & Marlow
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1890?
Vol. 16, no. 85 (May 27, 1878)-
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Central City (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Colorado--Central City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217417
- Colorado--Gilpin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01230153
- Gilpin County (Colo.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Colorado Historical Society and Denver Public Library.
- Weekly eds.: Weekly Central City register (Central City, Colo. : 1878), June 8-15, 1878, and: Weekly register-call, June 23, 1878-
- sn 85067319
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information