Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Evening outlook. (Santa Monica, Calif.) 1929-1986
Santa Monica, Calif. (1929-1986)
Evening outlook. : (Santa Monica, Calif.) 1929-1986
- Alternative Titles:
Evening outlook, West Los Angeles tribune, Westwood Hills outlook
Evening outlook, Westwood Hills outlook, West Los Angeles tribune
Sunday morning outlook
June 9, 1929-June 1, 1930
Dec. 1, 1979-Dec. 27, 1986
- Place of publication:
- Santa Monica, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Copley Press
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 54, no. 153 (June 3, 1929)-111th year, no. 319 (Dec. 31, 1986).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- California--Santa Monica.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204506
- Santa Monica (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "West Los Angeles Tribune" and "Westwood Hills Outlook" appear in small type below masthead title, in varying order, Mar. 13, 1936-July 24, 1959.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Published in several neighborhood eds.
- sn 86002230
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information