Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Seminole tribune. (Hollywood, Fla.) 1983-current
Hollywood, Fla. (1983-current)
The Seminole tribune. : (Hollywood, Fla.) 1983-current
- Place of publication:
- Hollywood, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Tribal Council of the Seminole Tribe of Florida
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 1983)-
Feb. 3, 1984-
- Broward County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Hollywood (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America--Florida--Newspapers.
- Seminole Indians--Newspapers.
- "The Native's voice."
- "Voice of the Unconquered."
- Also issued by subscription via the World Wide Web.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Florida.
- Current issue available via the World Wide Web.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 25, no. 1 (Jan. 16, 2004).
- Publisher: James E. Billie, <Sept. 27, 1996>-
- sn 86010717
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information