Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Pravda. (Saint Paul, MN) 1985-1988
Saint Paul, MN (1985-1988)
Pravda. : (Saint Paul, MN) 1985-1988
- Place of publication:
- Saint Paul, MN
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Associated Publishers
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1985; ceased with May 5, 1988.
<June 5 1987->
- Moscow (Russia)--Newspapers.
- Russia (Federation)--Moscow.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205741
- "Organ of the Central Committee of the CPSU."
- Also issued on microfilm from University Microfilms International and Center for Research Libraries.
- Description based on: No. 24583 (Nov. 22, 1985); title from caption.
- Issues numbered also within the year.
- Latest issue consulted: No. 25143 (June 5, 1987).
- Officially began publication with Jan. 1, 1986 issue. All 1985 "issues" were pre-publication samples.
- Translation of: Pravda (Moscow, Russia).
- sn 86014991
View complete holdings information