Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Choctaw community news. (Philadelphia, Miss.) 1969-current
Philadelphia, Miss. (1969-current)
Choctaw community news. : (Philadelphia, Miss.) 1969-current
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia, Miss.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 5, 1969)-
- Choctaw Indians--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America--Mississippi--Newspapers.
- Neshoba County (Miss.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia (Miss.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Microfilming Corp. of America (Periodicals by and about the North American Indian).
- Danky, J.P., Native American periodicals and newspapers 1828-1982
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 34, no. 2 (Feb. 2004).
- Masthead illustration: Two drums above title, crossed drumsticks around the "m" in community.
- Published as a newsletter, <Apr. 1981>-June 1985.
- Published by: Choctaw Community Action Agency, 1969-1972.
- sn 86016420
View complete holdings information