Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Pamoja venceremos = Together we will win. (Palo Alto, Calif.) 1971-1973
Palo Alto, Calif. (1971-1973)
Pamoja venceremos = Together we will win. : (Palo Alto, Calif.) 1971-1973
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Palo Alto, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Pamoja Venceremos
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1973.
[Vol. 1] no. 1 (May 18, 1971)-
May 11/25, 1972-
- African Americans--California--Newspapers.
- Civil rights movements--California--Newspapers.
- Mexican Americans--Civil rights--California--Newspapers.
- Palo Alto (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Santa Clara County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Peninsular intercommunal news service = Servico de noticias intercomunales de la peninsula."
- Also issued on microfilm.
- In English and Spanish. Inverted text, Oct. 31/Nov. 13 -1973.
- Issue for Mar. 21-31  misdated as Feb. 6-20 .
- Issues for May 18-Dec. 18/31, 1971 lack vol. designation but constitute vol. 1.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 9 (Aug. 27, 1973).
- sn 86026164
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information