Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About ¡Es tiempo! [microform]. ([Los Altos Hills, Calif.]) 1971-????
[Los Altos Hills, Calif.] (1971-????)
¡Es tiempo! [microform]. : ([Los Altos Hills, Calif.]) 1971-????
- Place of publication:
- [Los Altos Hills, Calif.]
- Geographic coverage:
Los Altos Hills,
| View more titles from this:
- MECHA, Foothill College
- Dates of publication:
Vol. no. 1, issue no. 1 (Jan. 1971)-
- Mexican American students--California--Los Altos Hills--Newspapers.
- Mexican Americans--California--Santa Clara County--Newspapers.
- "A bilingual publication serving Northern Santa Clara County."
- "Official publication for M.E. CH. A. at Foothill College, Los Altos Hills, Calif."
- Chiefly in English with some contributions in Spanish.
- Some issues lack numeric designation.
- sn 86026288
View complete holdings information