Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Lewis County Democrat. (Turin, N.Y.) 1846-1849
Turin, N.Y. (1846-1849)
Lewis County Democrat. : (Turin, N.Y.) 1846-1849
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Turin, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- H.R. Lahe
- Dates of publication:
Began on Sept. 22, 1846 and ceased in 1849.
- Lewis County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Turin (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Sept. 29, 1846).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 52 (Nov. 17, 1849).
- Moved to Martinsburgh in 1849 and ceased a few weeks later.
- Published as: Lewis Co. Democrat, <1849>.
- sn 86033368
View complete holdings information