Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Birmingham post. (Birmingham, Ala.) 1921-1950
Birmingham, Ala. (1921-1950)
The Birmingham post. : (Birmingham, Ala.) 1921-1950
- Place of publication:
- Birmingham, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R.B. Chandler
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 21, 1921)-v. 30, no. 96 (May 13, 1950).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Alabama--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205965
- Birmingham (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Jefferson County (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- "Easy to Read and Worth Reading," 1931.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell.
- Merged with: Birmingham age herald (Birmingham, Ala, : 1902), to form: Birmingham post herald.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- Suspended Sept. 6, 1941 through Dec. 21, 1941 and July 12, 1945 through Aug. 15, 1945.
- sn 86050292
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information