Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Augusta constitutionalist. (Augusta, Ga.) 1875-1877
Augusta, Ga. (1875-1877)
The Augusta constitutionalist. : (Augusta, Ga.) 1875-1877
- Place of publication:
- Augusta, Ga.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Jas. G. Bailie, Francis Cogin, Geo. T. Jackson
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Mar. 1877.
New ser., v. 28, no. 22 (Aug. 29, 1875)-
- Daily (except Monday)
- Augusta (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Georgia--Richmond County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215116
- Richmond County (Ga.)--Newspapers.
- Also on microfilm: Athens, Ga. : University of Georgia Libraries.
- Merged with: Chronicle & sentinel (Augusta, Ga. : Daily), to form: Chronicle & constitutionalist (Augusta, Ga. : 1877).
- sn 86053007
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information