Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Western Virginia times. (Wheeling, Va. [W. Va.]) 1831-1845
Wheeling, Va. [W. Va.] (1831-1845)
Western Virginia times. : (Wheeling, Va. [W. Va.]) 1831-1845
- Place of publication:
- Wheeling, Va. [W. Va.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.W. Newton
- Dates of publication:
Began in Sept. 1831? Ceased in 1845?
- Wheeling (W. Va.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 6 (Oct. 31, 1832).
- Other editions available: Wheeling tri-weekly times, and: Wheeling tri-weekly times and advertiser, and: Wheeling times and advertiser.
- Publishers: E.W. Newton, 1831-June, 1834?; E.W. & L.D. Newton, 1834-1836; Newton & James E. Wharton, 1836?-1838?; James E. Wharton, July, 1838-1846.
- sn 86053013
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information