Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Albany state register. (Albany [N.Y.]) 1850-1856
Albany [N.Y.] (1850-1856)
The Albany state register. : (Albany [N.Y.]) 1850-1856
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Albany [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- W. Lacy & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1850; ceased in 1856.
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- "State" appears within title ornament, <1852>.
- "Whig," <1852>.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 23 (Aug. 25, 1852).
- Editor: Thomas M. Foote, <1852>.
- sn 86053027
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information