Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American spectator. (Albany, N.Y.) 18??-1857
Albany, N.Y. (18??-1857)
The American spectator. : (Albany, N.Y.) 18??-1857
- Place of publication:
- Albany, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- B.F. Romaine
- Dates of publication:
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Temperance--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: New ser., v. 13, no. 153 (July 31, 1852).
- Editor: B.F. Romaine, <1852>.
- sn 86053029
View complete holdings information